2013-03-03

Meter-Read Update

So I felt that the little red bar was misleading... so I added another bar. It's purple, because purple is awesome, and I wanted to show you a more detailed progression bar.


So the purple bar will show the percentage of the current chapter's progress, while the red bar will continue to show the overall story progress by chapter. Nifty, ne?

I got the idea while working on one of my writing projects that are episodic chapters. Each chapter is between 10,000-15,000 words a pop, and it takes quite a while to finish one. WRATH is not this long, fortunately, but it's a decent amount of words, that's for sure!

So now hopefully the bar will move more steadily... if not, give me an earful and I'll get on it.

Write on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is appreciated! Please take a moment to leave your impression.