2012-10-01

A Final Glance: No More Games

This morning I received my copy of the Torrid Publishing magazine, which held the winners of the writing contest I entered. I placed 2nd in the contest, and have been anticipating this day for, well, days!

I am very pleased to have done as well as I did, as for being the first contest they held, there were over thousands of submissions. Thousands! Makes placing 2nd seem more surreal...!

Thank you everyone for being supportive and helpful during this time. Especially Ro Mae, you're the one who pushed me over the edge into submitting. Without your influence, I'd still be dreaming and wishing, and not doing.

-M. Hendrix

Comment if you wish to get a copy of the magazine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is appreciated! Please take a moment to leave your impression.