2013-03-31

Sunday Snippet: Easter

Easter is here, and though I'm not religious I do enjoy the chocolate.

Today's is going to be very brief, as I'm in the middle of moving; I took a breather to get this to you. So without further ado or lollygagging, here is your Easter Snippet!

No matter where I searched, I just couldn't find that damn basket. I'm not sure who was in charge of hiding it this year - it could have been either Anna or Susan, since Doreen did it last time - but it's nowhere to be found. I've searched the basement, the first floor, and the second floor already; now it's time to go to the attic. As I flick on the light, I let my eyes dart around the small room, looking to see if the bright yellow weave is present. It is, along with all the empty wrappers of my would-be-present. Now I know who hid my basket; Anna's allergic to chocolate. 
-M. Hendrix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is appreciated! Please take a moment to leave your impression.